Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Recipe for Strawberry Lemon Fruit Dip - One great taste with only three ingredients can lighten up offerings for either an appetizer or dessert buffet. I made this way before there was flavored cream cheese so I know this recipe is so refreshing you'll crave it. Must try it if you've never had it.

Recipe for Strawberry Lemon Fruit Dip - One great taste with only three ingredients can lighten up offerings for either an appetizer or dessert buffet. I made this way before there was flavored cream cheese so I know this recipe is so refreshing you'll crave it. Must try it if you've never had it.
Recipe for Strawberry Lemon Fruit Dip - One great taste with only three ingredients can lighten up offerings for either an appetizer or dessert buffet. I made this way before there was flavored cream cheese so I know this recipe is so refreshing you'll crave it. Must try it if you've never had it.
Click here to download
Strawberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Strawberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Click here to download
My favorite fruit dip! Two Ingredient Fruit Dip (A 60 Second Recipe): 8 oz strawberry cream cheese, at room temperature, 7 oz marshmallow creme
My favorite fruit dip! Two Ingredient Fruit Dip (A 60 Second Recipe): 8 oz strawberry cream cheese, at room temperature, 7 oz marshmallow creme
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment